Saturday, July 2, 2011

Graduation Day

I finally made it! I received my wings today!!! Some of my very very good friends were able to make it and I couldn't be happier! Thank you all so much for coming out to support me. It has been a whirl-wind experience, and I know I would never have made it with out all your prayers ;-)! God has been so good to me and blessed me with a many splendid things. I have my first in flight exam on the 6th of July.  I am flying a two day trip and staying overnight in deep in south Texas. I fly again on the 10th and I bounce all over the place for 3 days. It's all so exciting! I just can't wait to get to it and start working :-)! I fully intend to keep writing as long as I am flying, and maybe even after (who knows really!). As always, good night and happy travels!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Rebecca, it was so great to be there, my friend. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete