Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 1

So today is that last day of week 1! I have made it thus far!!! We got a small reprieve this morning and are starting at 1000. It was definitely needed on my end. I was so tired yesterday. I stayed up last night till about 0045 studying all the safety equipment on-board the two aircraft and review for today's quiz over Passenger Handling. To everyone who consumes alcohol on an airplane...just don't. I don't want to deal with you when your blood thins out at 10,000 feet and you get rowdy....It's no fun for me to have to have you arrested at your destination nor do I want to fill out the 900 forms it takes to document your stupid behavior...

I will say that knowing how much power and authority I have while in flight is a little intoxicating. If you don't do what I tell you to do it's a felony. Seriously, if I tell you to put your bag under your seat and you refuse, felony. Don't want to put your seat back and tray table upright and locked, felony. Get up out of your seat with the seat belt sign on...FELONY. Awesome!!!! I won't send you to jail unless you give me a hard time, i'm not that mean.

I will not be learning how to land a plane in an emergency...that is disappointing. I need to make coffee and head to class, casual wear today!!!!!

Happy Travels     

2 comments:

  1. Um, Rebecca, if I get up while the seat belt sign is on ....well trust me...I really need to get up. LOL

    ReplyDelete